Week 25-28: Furious February and Awanas Olympics
As you can see, my little blog has been severely neglected this month. It’s just been SO busy!
The boys are both doing well in their subjects. Some new things we did this month:
- Cam is learning multiplication
- Ty is learning about matter
- Cam is learning about writing a friendly letter
- Ty is doing better just writing (lol)
- Cam is learning about verbs
- Ty is learning two-digit subtraction
- Cam is learning about the human body
- Both boys are doing very well in spelling
- Both boys had a ton of fun at the Naples Zoo on Valentine’s Day
- Both boys had a blast at the Fort Myers Imaginarium
- Both boys had an amazing time with their cousin Will, Grandma Jean, and Grandpa Bill at the Ringling Museum of Art and the NHL hockey game we went to
- Cam was excited to watch Space Shuttle Discovery lift off successfully
- Both boys enjoyed competing in the Awanas Olympics
- Both boys are doing very well in hockey this month too
It’s been a crazy month! In addition to our regular schooling, we went on a lot of field trips, Scott got very ill (which worried the boys), and we are in the process of …well, I can’t say just yet. Crazy!
So, here are some pictures of what we did:
You’ll notice that I didn’t include pictures from our trip to the art museum or the zoo. I’m going to post those in separate blog posts.
I can only hope that March is a little less hectic than February was!